This smart WordPress plugin just adds some missed and very useful admin links to your Toolbar / Admin Bar.
Out of the box the plugin includes support for dozens of awesome Plugins and Themes. Create Elementor templates right from the Toolbar, jump to Granular Controls settings or with one click you are on the Plugin Installer page to upload a new Elementor premium Add-On. Yes, it’s so easy and fast. I released this plugin to the public to speed up your site building process even more – as the plugin already helps myself for a long time.
- Adds Page Builder links: Elementor & Elementor Pro – for example just add a new Elementor Template from the Toolbar, where Elementor builder loads right away and you begin building, yeah! ?.
- Adds links for Elementor Add-On Plugins.
- Adds links for Elementor-friendly Themes, that also Support Elementor Theme Builder (Pro Version 2.0+).
- Adds links for general, very useful Plugins (for Site Builders/ Designers/ Developers).
- Enhances “New Content” section (under “+ New”) with more links – for content types, as well as Plugin & Theme installs * Adds new groups & links to “Site” section (under your Website Title in Toolbar).
- Enhances the WP Comments section (bubble icon) Automatic detection of Local Development Environment – to better differentiate your development and live sites (works best with the App “Local by Flywheel” and a .local domain).
- Adds support for creating an “internal” new Menu for Admins which hooks into the Toolbar – using the regular WordPress nav menu system! (Menu location is: “Site Toolbar Menu”).
- Adds useful external resource links to most of the above mentioned sections (could be disabled, of course!).
- A few smart tweaks to change some behavior of WordPress as well as some plugins – all regarding the Toolbar – for example tweak the Howdy/Welcome item at the top right.
- Some links/ tools aimed more for developers and local development (disabled by default, though).
- Adds plugin settings page (under “Settings > Toolbar Extras”) so you have control over what is displayed and what’s not!
- Any code is only loaded if needed – Example: if a supported plugin is not active, the links for it won’t even be loaded code-wise!
- Non-Techie and Non-Coder Designer friendly ?.
- Clean and efficient code.
- Developer friendly – offering quite a few action hooks and filters for customization if needed.
- Fully internationalized and translatable – also tested/optimized for RTL languages.